Best-Ever White Sangria
This Best-Ever White Sangria recipe truly is the best. While we love almost any white wine sangria recipe, we've gone to the trouble to make this sangria one-of-a-kind. What makes it different? The combination of fruits is classic, yet creative. Granny Smith and red apples are found in a lot of sangria recipes, but the addition of raspberries, peaches, and mangos gives this recipe a colorful twist (plus a lot of flavor). The crisp Pinot Grigio, superfine sugar, and healthy dose of brandy ensure that the sangria is refreshing, with complex warmth and sweetness to make the drink memorable.
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time2 hr
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced
- 1 small red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio or other dry white wine
- 1/2 cup brandy
In a large pitcher place the fruit. Add sugar, wine, and brandy. Mix well. Chill in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
Pour sangria in glasses over ice.