- How do I get a Winery Profile Page on TheWineBuyingGuide?
- Does TheWineBuyingGuide have eBooks, and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a giveaway?
- What are some other recipe resources?
- What is The Wine Buying Guide newsletter?
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe?
- How do I change my email address?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit TheWineBuyingGuide?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from TheWineBuyingGuide?
- How do I disable browser copush notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! To learn more about everything we do, and other ways to join our community visit our About Us page.
My Wine is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite wines from TheWineBuyingGuide.com and store them in one organized place. Simply sign in or create an account on TheWineBuyingGuide.com and click on "My Wine" to see what wines you have stored. Adding a wine to your "Wine Cellar" is as simple as clicking on the icon below the name of the wine on any wine page!
If your winery has 5-10 wines featured on TheWineBuyingGuide, you are eligible for a winery profile on our site! These profiles provide an easy way for consumers to learn about your brand, and they list all of your wines on our site in one convenient place. For examples of what your profile will look like, check out the Winery profiles currently on TheWineBuyingGuide. We will need a short company bio and photo from you to get started. This is a great way to gain extra traffic to your blog or site! If you already have 5-10 wines on our site and would like a profile, just contact us.
TheWineBuyingGuide has eBooks full of great ideas about wine, and they're completely free to download! These eBook PDFs can be saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference. You can find our latest eBook, The Complete Guide to Serving Wine, here.
The editorial team at TheWineBuyingGuide loves giving away free wine products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- Wine America
- American Wine Society
- Court of Master Sommeliers
- Wine Institute
- International Organisation of Vine and Wine
The Wine Buying Guide newsletter is the free email wine newsletter published by the editors of TheWineBuyingGuide.com. We publish The Wine Buying Guide newsletter three times weekly. The editors at TheWineBuyingGuide.com also publish 2 - 3 The Wine Buying Guide special offers issues each week with deals and offers for TheWineBuyingGuide.com readers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a wine theme, such as the best new release red wines, white wines for summer, wine pairing ideas, easy and delicious wine recipes, vineyard and winemaker features, and more.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Wine Recommendations
- Product Giveaways - Enter to Win Wine Accessories or Products
- New wine eBooks to download for free
- Wine articles and tips for enjoying wine
- Facebook and Twitter updates.
To subscribe to The Wine Buying Guide newsletter, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page on TheWineBuyingGuide to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at TheWineBuyingGuide. To unsubscribe from the email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of The Wine Buying Guide or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.recipelion.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from TheWineBuyingGuide.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@TheWineBuyingGuide.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to disable browser (Copush) notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated November 15, 2017