9 Cheap Prosecco Wines That Rock
These affordable Prosecco wines will have everyone feeling bubbly.
If you're looking for a new sparkling wine to fall in love with, take a look at Prosecco. This sparkling Italian wine is light, crisp, and full of personality.
The wine is usually dry and made using the Charmant or tank method of fermentation. It can have very fruity aromas and flavors, which is perfect for sipping on its own or mixing into a delicious sparkling cocktail.
Another great thing about Prosecco is that it's often very affordable!
You can get a tasty bottle of Prosecco for much less than you would usually pay for Champagne. For around $10 per bottle, often at your local supermarket, you can find a cheap Prosecco that will be a true crowd pleaser.
Try one of these affordable Prosecco wines this week, and celebrate a little!
Whether you're looking for a great sweet Prosecco, a fantastic wine for mimosas, or just a delicious wine to enjoy any time, we have something in our list for you.
Sometimes it's just easiest to pick up wine at the grocery store (even though we love our local wine shop). Here are 17 supermarket wines for every taste (and price range). 15 Supermarket Wines Your Wallet Will Love
Best Prosecco Under $15
No one wants to spend more than $15 per bottle on a weeknight wine (or maybe even a weekend wine).
All of these bottles of Prosecco are priced below $15, so you can purchase one, or even two, any time you want to celebrate everyday life.
These wines are also delicious in sparkling wine cocktails, like mimosas or bellinis.
- Bartolomiol Miol Prosecco NVThis affordable Prosecco is delicious with almost any food. And at a price tag below $10, you can enjoy a second glass with your favorite meal! This wine also has a little bit of residual sugar in it, so if you prefer sweet Prosecco this is a great choice.
- Mionetto Brut Prosecco NVThis Prosecco is totally delicious, and you can find it at almost any grocery store. Just look for the bright orange label! This wine shows flavors of Golden Delicious apples, honey, and acacia blossom.
- Cavit Lunetta Prosecco NVThe Cavit Lunetta Prosecco NV is a fresh and inviting sparkling wine that is perfect for a number of occasions. Enjoy it with a variety of foods, such as antipasti, appetizers, or fresh seafood. It is also great in mimosas.
- Riondo Prosecco Spago Nero NVBrimming with fresh aromas of Golden Delicious apples, pears, and acacia blossoms, this wine is enchanting and easy to enjoy. It's a little bit sweet, a little bit bubbly, and a lot delicious.
- Ménage à Trois Prosecco NVRefreshing and perfect for any occasion (special or casual), the Ménage à Trois Prosecco is a great wine to have around. Purchase a few bottles to have on hand, and you can enjoy them during a surprise celebration or on a relaxing weeknight. This is a dry Prosecco, which means it's perfect for pairing with dinner. It's also one of the best Proseccos for mimosas.
- Mionetto Il Prosecco NVThe Mionetto Il Prosecco is a crisp and lively sparkling wine that shows layers of fantastic flavor. If you’re looking for an affordable Prosecco that your guests will love, this wine is an excellent choice. You can also find this wine at a variety of grocery stores. It's one of our favorite Prosecco wines at Trader Joe's!
Best Prosecco Under $20
If you want to spend a little more on your bottle of cheap Prosecco, then look for something in the $15-$20 range.
You're still getting a great deal, but you can enjoy a little more flavor and sparkle for a few more dollars. We love these options for Prosecco under $20, and so will you and your guests!
It's easy to have a few bottles of these wines on hand and at the ready for an impromptu celebration.
- La Marca Prosecco NVThe La Marca Prosecco is a light and refreshing dry Prosecco. A pale golden color in the glass, this bubbly wine emits fresh aromas of citrus and honeyed florals.
This is another wine that's easy to find at a wine shop or a grocery store. Grab this and some freshly squeezed orange juice, and you can make some of your best mimosas ever!
- Cupcake Prosecco NVThe Cupcake Prosecco is a versatile and delicious sparkling wine that you can find almost anywhere! Pick up a bottle of this delicious dry Prosecco and enjoy it before your meal, in a cocktail, or with foods like avocado salad or linguini with clams.
- The White Knight Prosecco NVThe White Knight Prosecco is an elegant and enchanting sparkling wine. A fresh yellow color in the glass, the nose is bright and effervescent, with notes of acacia flower, apple, white peach, and citrus peel.
- Albino Armani Prosecco NVThis delicious Prosecco is affordable and great for so many occasions! It's fantastic on its own, but it also pairs well with a variety of foods. It's perfect for celebrating a special event and then enjoying with appetizers all evening long.
Sparkling wine is perfect for celebrating. It’s practically a necessity at weddings, the holidays, and other festive events. Find out more about it here! Types of Sparkling Wine: A Guide to Champagne, Prosecco, and More
What are your favorite cheap Prosecco brands? Let us know in the comments below!
Read NextThe Best Champagne for Mimosas